$150 per 50-minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits that cover out-of-network, outpatient services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am an in-network provider for the following insurance companies: Anthem Blue Cross, Optum, United Health Care, MHN, and Cigna.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for people who are facing financial hardship.
Cash and checks are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.